Approved Locator Agreement
Your Name: _______________________________________ |
Texas Real Estate License Number: ______________________________
I agree to the terms listed below as required by all apartment communities utilizing ApartmentRegistration.com:
- As the locator/realtor, you must pre-register clients on ApartmentRegistration.com PRIOR to the client contacting the apartments. Failure to do so may result in non-payment of commissions.
- As the locator/realtor, it is your responsibility to check our website for a current list of properties requiring registration through ApartmentRegistration.com. You can access this list at any time by going to http://www.apartmentregistration.com/reports/participating.php
- It is the sole responsibility of the Locator/Realtor, who uses a 3rd party software to register your clients in ApartmentRegistration.com, to ensure the registrations are completed successfully. Examples of 3rd party software tools are SmartLocating and ALN. You can do this by logging into your ApartmentRegistration.com account and clicking on `Recall Customer`. Then click `View Details` on the client in question. Once on the customer detail page you will be able to view the registered apartments and dates.
- ApartmentRegistration.com is not responsible for commissions due to locator/realtors. Commissions due is between the apartments directly and the locator/realtor.
- Registrations are not open ended. It is up to the apartment community`s discretion as to how old they will accept registrations.
Please complete in full and fax back to 1-855-527-8734 or email in .PDF format to email@example.com |